BIOGRAPHY: BiiZzy



"I go by the stage name of BiiZzy.By birth I was named Boineelo Motheo Sehako,I started rapping at the age of 10 when I was in Grade 4.I fell in love with music long ago,I started rapping and putting my own equipment last year to spend less on recording with other producers.Now I relocated to Gauteng to maybe pursue the dream.Started recording music at Rural Deep MusiQ production and secondly recorded with Double O and now am under a record label called RK ROYAL KINGS RECORDS and secretly have a my own label called Crack Sput Records and we worked with serious DJs like DJ SOL K."

 
Name : Boineelo Motheo

Surname : Sehako

Born : 12 April 2003 (Age 17)

Sex :  Male

Occupation : Beat Producer

Genre : Amapiano, Hip Hop

Label : Independent

Associated Acts : MasterMind Beats

                                 DJ Febz

Origin : Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Beats

Looking For Something? Search Below:

Tags